January Market Stats
Total Unit Sales
- There were 124 total units sold this January in the Nanaimo area, which is down 5% from this time last year.
- There were 767 active listings this January, compared with 760 this period last year.
- There were 270 new properties listed in January this year which is a 8% drop from the 294 listed last January.
- The average days to sell is sitting at 41 days, which is down significantly from the 54 days we were at last January.
*Note, these totals include ALL Real Estate divisions including IC&I*
Single Family Homes
- The average sale price of a Single Family home in January 2020 has gone up 11%, its currently sitting at 603,720
- January 2020 saw 215 active Single Family Home listings while this time last year had 266.
- Average days to sell this January was 46 days, which isn’t a huge change from the 43 days we were sitting at last January.
- There were 43 sales reported for January this year in this category.
Apartment Style Condos...