About Dave Hitchcock
I am a member of Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA.) I have had my real estate license since 2011 with a previous background in industrial finance and asset based lending. I am a Director of CRG Mortgage Investment Corporation and full time professional REALTOR® with a proven successful track record and can definitely help you with anything to do with buying or selling your home in the central Vancouver Island region.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential – This is my main area of focus, I have been involved in the purchase, sale, construction and renovation of many homes over the course of my life. I look forward to putting my experience to work for you.
- Commercial - I have experience as a buyer/owner and seller of commercial properties and would be pleased to discuss acquisition or sale of these types of properties with you as well. I was involved in all phases of the design and construction of a large award winning commercial office building in Nanaimo’s downtown core completed in 2001.
- Voted Most Professional REALTOR® *Coast Realty Group 2014.
- Awarded the Master Sales Award Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty 2015
- Awarded the Master Sales Award Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty 2016
- Awarded the Presidents Gold Award Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty 2017
- *Coast Realty Group was purchased by Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty in July 2015
I like to live an active lifestyle, am married with one daughter who also happens to be an excellent full time professional REALTOR ® who I am lucky enough to have working with me at Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty. I currently volunteer as Chairman of Habitat for Humanity Mid Vancouver Island. Was awarded “Volunteer of the Year” with Community Futures Central Island in 2016. I'm a longstanding member of Branch 257 Legion in Lantzville. BC.