About Dave Hitchcock
I am a member of Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA.) I have had my real estate license since 2011 with a previous background in industrial finance and asset based lending. I am a Director of CRG Mortgage Investment Corporation and full time professional REALTOR® with a proven successful track record and can definitely help you with anything to do with buying or selling your home in the central Vancouver Island region.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential – This is my main area of focus, I have been involved in the purchase, sale, construction and renovation of many homes over the course of my life. I look forward to putting my experience to work for you.
- Commercial - I have experience as a buyer/owner and seller of commercial properties and would be pleased to discuss acquisition or sale of these types of properties with you as well. I was involved in all phases of the design and construction of a large award winning commercial office building in Nanaimo’s downtown core completed in 2001.
- Voted Most Professional REALTOR® *Coast Realty Group 2014.
- Awarded the Master Sales Award Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty 2015
- Awarded the Master Sales Award Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty 2016
- Awarded the Presidents Gold Award Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty 2017 & 2018
- *Coast Realty Group was purchased by Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty in July 2015
I like to live an active lifestyle, am married with one daughter who also happens to be an excellent full time professional REALTOR ® who I am lucky enough to have working with me at Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty. I currently volunteer as Past Chairman of Habitat for Humanity Mid Vancouver Island and currently serve on their board of directors. Was awarded “Volunteer of the Year” with Community Futures Central Island in 2016. I'm a longstanding member of Branch 257 Legion in Lantzville. BC.